Have you had Japanese pancakes before? They're extra fluffy!
Here's how you make them:
2 egg yolks
¼ cup sugar
½ cup milk
¾ cup pancake mix
4 egg whites
1. Mix the egg yolk and sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add milk to the mixture, mix well, then add in the pancake mix and continue to mix the batter.
3. Beat the egg whites till fluffy, then fold it into the batter.
4. Put ring moulds on a pan and pour the batter into it.
5. Cover the pan and leave the batter to cook for 10 minutes.
6. Flip the pancakes and leave them to cook in the covered pan for another five minutes.
7. Serve with butter and maple syrup!
Cover image from Buzzfeed
*Article source: Buzzfeed