Comfort food can be so easy to make, just like this cheesy potato casserole:
6 russet potatoes
10 cooked and crumbled bacon
3 cups of sour cream
4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Using a fork, make some holes in the potatoes.
2. Coat the potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper, then bake them at 220°C for 45 minutes.
3. Chop the potatoes into smaller pieces and lay them in the baking dish.
4. Top the layer with bacon, followed by sour cream, and cheese.
5. Repeat the layering for the second time and bake the dish at 180°C for 20 minutes.
6. Top the casserole with chopped chives.
Cover image from Buzzfeed
*Article source: Buzzfeed